SKU: I-D64 Category:


DNA contains the instructions needed for a living organism to grow and function. It tells cells exactly what role they should play in the body.  It holds instructions to make your heart cells beat, your limbs form in the correct places, the immune system to fight infection, and your digestive system to digest your meals. Science tells us that humans only use 3% of their DNA. The remaining 97% is considered junk or alien DNA because they can’t figure out what it is for. However, that 97% of un-activated DNA is GOD waiting to be activated in man.  With the DNA only partially activated our multi-dimensional selves have been trapped in a prison of experience that repeats itself over and over again as though the entire planet was playing a stuck record. The process of Ascension is when the body is elevated in vibration a little at a time, until it is vibrating to the resonance of unconditional love. During this process, at an etheric level, additional strands of DNA are connected within the circuitry of the body and the brain. As the body elevates in vibration, and as the new DNA is connected, fear-based patterns and beliefs are released simultaneously and make room for the experience of more joy, creativity and self-expression. As the 64 DNA codes are activated and then attuned overtime, we begin to experience positive changes within our physical, emotional/mental and spiritual selves. This essence contains the encoding for hooking up and activating the 64 strands of DNA. Physical Benefits: Improved Cellular Metabolism, increase vitality & energy Natural fat/muscle balance Appetite for more healthful foods – raw, organic, whole, seasonal, local foods Desire to cleanse your body with vital water Decrease desire for over-eating and heavy sluggish foods Detoxification, glowing skin Improve digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients Increase hair growth, nails and eyesight improves (multi-dimensional sight) Emotional and Mental Benefits: Improve memory, mental clarity Self-Love, appreciation, compassion & gratitude Decrease anxiety, stress Transcend negative self-talk, embrace authentic speech (self & others) Release struggle, resistance and impatience Improve dream recall, and use of dreams for guidance & clarity Release of old issues and ‘triggers’ as old cellular memories are transcended Feel loved, sense of wellbeing, purpose, security, oneness Belief in Self,  Spiritual Benefits: Live from a higher wisdom, a universal truth, from a place of love Transcendence from the material and live life from the spiritual Understanding & Inner-knowing of Universal Laws and living in harmony with these. Fully embodying your soul and knowing your soul’s purpose.  Awaken & develop your intuitive and psychic gifts. Embrace the full multi-dimensionality of our Universe and yourself. Re-remembering on a deep and profound level It is included in the  Angelic Spiritual Growth and Awakening Kit.

Additional information

Weight 0.2 lbs
Dimensions 1 × 1 × 3.75 in